Reporting directly to the CEO, responsible for building and leading a growing marketing and sales group to develop/execute integrated marketing strategies. Using expertise in brand development, content development, digital marketing, social engagement, product marketing, PR and Analyst Relations, advertising, events, and metrics.
Working cross-functionally to design, execute and manage campaigns across content, research, digital and offline channels. Objectives are to increase awareness, credibility with thought-leadership content, and support revenue with acquisition campaigns/programs to reach diverse customers.
• Directed insight-driven end-to-end analytic support for ecommerce, retail and corporative channels including planning, execution and measurement. Influenced CEO & executives and ensured buy-in of recommendations.
• Managed marketing strategy of corporate web site including complete redesign, applying usability concepts.
• Direct sales and performance measurement, evaluation and optimization.
• Implement standards in KPIs, tracking, measurement and reporting for multi-channel plans that include paid media, social, web, apps, pricing, direct marketing and PR.
• Drive organizational and process change to prospect and develop new opportunities.
• Create custom and standardized reporting to discern trends, patterns and correlations.
(44 thousand employees, 890 units, gross profit of R$ 6.7 billion).
Line Managers: Operations Development Director; Direct Reports: 1 Jr. Analyst / Indirect Reports: 6 analysts.
Creation and installation of technological equipment aligned with new desert kiosks’ layout, allowing faster attendance and increase clients number in 13 % in the first 2 months.
Identification and implementation of operational methodologies focused on new products, generating significate improvement in short term. Pros: problems resolution capability. “Monopoly” National Campaign, World Cup Products and new monthly products.
Responsible for operationalize main LATAM projects.
Management of Ice cream Products Line.